facebook

adpi kd xo

by: thinking about rushing

I'm a freshman thinking about rushing this fall as a sophomore and am considering ADPi, KD and Chi O. Does ADPi really have a divide, and I've met a lot of Chi Os who are really pretty and nice so why are they so much lower on all of the tier rankings? Thanks.

Posted By: thinking about rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: America   

Wow, when did being a white Christian become “disgusting”? I guess I’ll have to retreat into a safe space such as Xo if the rest of America hates people like me.

By: America
#12  by: Xo    

Does not belong in the same sentence with Kd and Adpi.

By: Xo
by: LOL May 8, 2018 9:15:34 AM

Adpi and Kd are stellar houses. The best of the best. Xo not at all. Xo belongs with Dz . Middle tier in the middle of the middle. All three had nice girls. Easy to talk too.

By: LOL
#13  by: Oh man   

All the Trolls on here trying to pretend this crap really matters on campus. This is obviously the same trolls talking out of their asses.

What a joke.

By: Oh man
#14  by: No name    

I preffed at adpi , xo and and pi phi. Pi phi the nicest and genuine house in the middle tier. I like xo but too religious for me but They were were smart and classy . All the houses are UF are great houses. Please go in with a open mind as so many good houses here!

By: No name
#15  by: Xo   

I preffed xo, adpi, and axo. I put down xo and got dropped and am now in adpi. love adpi, I think I would’ve loved chi o too. All great chapters

By: Xo
#16  by: Good choice    

Adpi is top
Kd second
Zta third

By: Good choice
#17  by: Hbv   

Hey idiots I graduated and I am engaged to be married. This pot is 5 years old.

By: Hbv
#18  by: Real News    

Adpi is the top here. The most desired house at UF. Kd and is good house too. Both houses full of hotties, genuine girls.

Xi is also a good house, but not in the same league as adpi and Kd. Xo is not diverse at all. CO’s do not party,

By: Real News
#19  by: Truth   

adpi = hotties who love god school n Tim Tebow
kd = adpi but more facey and more partiers
xo = girl next door christian camp counselor

By: Truth
#20  by: Skat   

They are all great houses. You’ll be lucky to get invited back to any of them!

By: Skat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.