facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Florida - UF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Haters are out!   

Any member of Tri Delta at UF or elsewhere PLEASE ignore the visiting haters. There is no point to rank this org and then have bashers cut you down. It is obvious what is going on here. People hate for so many reasons. They are like that in high school, get worse in college, and grow up to be miserable and jealous. It never ends! Who cares how high you are ranked on here. If you were not a top group they would not be bashing like they do!

By: Haters are out!
#12  by: re:ZTAgirl   

Sure hoping these aren't our sisters bashing here, ITA.

By: re:ZTAgirl
#13  by: ZTA Girl   

OK, I confess, I'm really a Tri Delta.

By: ZTA Girl
#14  by: hi   

are you doing spring rush?

By: hi
#15  by: deltalove   

it makes me really sad to see that tri delta has dropped from #2 to #9 in a matter of weeks. they have had some tough times but they are still a very good chapter...i mean, would you just look at their house, it's A M A Z I N G!! don't hate on these girls. you know they're parallel to zeta and the other top sororities at uf.

By: deltalove
#16  by: Megs   

Im right now in high school trying to decide which sorority I want to go into but these ratings are not reliable for any one of them because its only people trying to bring other groups down and their own up!

By: Megs
#17  by: Megs   

but honestly seeing so many people bash on this group makes me think that they are close to each other and thats a good thing I look forward to meeting tri delta someday =)

By: Megs
#18  by: Caroline   

I bet this is the top sorority ;D

By: Caroline
#19  by: re: Blueandorange   

Tri Delt only hazes if drowning you in presents is considered hazing...

By: re: Blueandorange
by: ∆∆∆ futureApr 24, 2014 8:07:50 PM

where did you hear that because i am going to go to UF next summer and i want to join ∆∆∆ but am afraid of getting hazed. I feel like they do paddle because as a gift they give each other painted paddles...?

By: ∆∆∆ future
by: lolApr 24, 2014 8:21:26 PM

too funny..She was just saying that you gets lots of presents usually from your Big and G big
I am a NMC 2013 from a sorority I have not heard of any hazing from any sororities
sometimes annoying rules, but no hazing

Paddles is something that the pledge paints/decorates and gives to the Big sister as a gift during Big appreciation week

By: lol
#20  by: Lauren   

Only a junior in high school, but will be attending UF. Already know delta delta delta is my choice of sorority...can't wait!!!

By: Lauren

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.