facebook

top fraternity's opinion on sorority ranks

by: unbiased

we had an event tonight where we got to see every sorority perform and the rest of their sorority come watch. they also came to other events for our philanthropy in the last week and after that, here is what I think the ranks are based solely on looks

1) ZTA/KD
ADPi/DDD/AOPi
DG

Theta
DZ
Pi Phi
KKG
XO
AXO

Deeph
Phi Mu
AEPhi
Sigma Kappa

Posted By: unbiased
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: honest opinion   

My fraternity has tailgates and socials with KKG, XO, and AXO. XO's average girl is hotter than KKG's. KKG has more very attractive girls than XO does but also more unattractive girls. It about evens out. AXO's average girl is less attractive than KKG's and XO's but not that far behind. They're all about the same and you probably couldn't tell who was in which house if they didn't tell you.

By: honest opinion
by: YeahDec 8, 2014 10:12:46 AM

This is pretty accurate. I'd honestly say XO, AXO, KKG are all equal. You honestly wouldn't be able to tell who's in who.

By: Yeah
by: agreedDec 19, 2014 12:33:07 AM

This is completely accurate.

By: agreed
#12  by: Honest    

I think the first half is right, but I still think xo and kkg are strides above axo overall

It's like

ChiO/kkg
Space
Axo

By: Honest
by: EhDec 9, 2014 12:01:15 AM

It's really a matter of preference. I'd say they're all equal but some people prefer the southern vibe and others don't. All three are solid middle tiers though

By: Eh
by: socials and tailgatesDec 20, 2014 11:43:51 PM

This is true as far as looks go, but as far as being fun goes, AXO and KKG are way more fun than Chi o

By: socials and tailgates
by: YesDec 22, 2014 11:21:20 PM

Very true ^^ And with houses being so close in looks nowadays, being fun counts for a lot. Personally, AXO and KKG are higher than Chi O

By: Yes
#13  by: lol axo   

Chi O and KKG

BIG SPACE

AXO

Chi Os are still way more attractive than AXOs even if you think they are more "fun." Chi O is better than AXO. way better

By: lol axo
by: LolDec 24, 2014 11:29:12 PM

Wow Chi O, don't take this site so personally

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.