facebook

Opinion on Chi Omega

by: Question

I’m a sophomore and a Chi Omega double legacy rushing in fall I love their diversity, focus on academics and religion. Not just a basic white party girl sorority.

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Chi O   

Very good house. They were my second choice. Honest, genuine, classy girls that are smart to boot. They have a good reputation on campus too.

By: Chi O
#2  by: Justlove    

Good mid srat. Unique mix of girls.

By: Justlove
#3  by: opinion   

Keep an open mind because I know girls who were legacies, but although the house was great for their mom/sister/aunt in the past, it wasn't for them and they chose a different house. Keep an open mind...there is religion and high academics in a lot of other houses if that's your focus. Lots of amazing houses at UF and you will find your home!

By: opinion
#4  by: truth   

They won't care about your double legacy status unless they are from this chapter, but that still won't get you much. You'll have to stand on your own merit.

By: truth
by: Facts May 10, 2024 9:40:36 AM

Yeah. They don’t care. It’s not your mother’s sorority when it was required to meet legacies they want their friends etc. in the srat now.

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.