facebook

Congrats to new Miss UF

by: Miss UF

What house has the honor of having the newly crowed Miss UF?

Posted By: Miss UF
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Not nice girls    

Always on probation. They accept trans people.

By: Not nice girls
by: they're baaaackApr 10, 2024 8:10:27 PM

Ah, the ignorant juvenile troll is back! Educate yourself. The "probation" is just a technicality and doesn't stop Kappa from being able to do anything...you obviously don't know what it means. And, you keep referencing something that did not ever happen here and where it did happen has nothing to do with any other chapter and was resolved. Now, move on. Your ignorance is beaming.

By: they're baaaack
#12  by: Great   

Hope miss kappa wasn’t in the hazing probation report. She seems great.

By: Great
#13  by: KKG    

Half man half woman.

By: KKG
#14  by: Just stop Kappa    

All of these posts that are positive are from
Kappa. Practice being humble. Stop bragging. And move on. Axo did not brag like Kappa. No wonder Kappa is still bottom tier. Miss UF will not change anything for Kappa.

By: Just stop Kappa
by: U r bitterApr 15, 2024 10:12:55 PM

Not true. Shows how hateful you are being. I left a nice comment and I’m not in Kappa. Left one for AXO too. And congratulated the cheerleader who is Miss NE Florida. And I’ll leave a positive comment on any post that supports and empowers the great things women accomplish at UF. You should learn to support and brag on your fellow females instead of putting them down.

By: U r bitter
#15  by: Unfortunate    

Lot of hateful ignorant comments on here. Do better UF

By: Unfortunate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.