facebook

how many?

by: 1758

So there are 1758 PNMs. Approximately how many will be released from recruitment? Will the rest get bids?

Posted By: 1758
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Approximately 600-700 of them will be released from recruitment immediately within the next 30 hours. The rest will have to compete for the remaining 1,000 bids.

Just kidding, everyone who wants a bid will find a place where they fit in. The ones who drop during recruitment are a non-factor. Don’t worry so much!

By: Guest
#2  by: No thanks    

I will not go any lower than dz or xo. No bottom
Tier house for me,

By: No thanks
by: 🤷‍♂️Aug 15, 2019 5:57:31 AM

Have fun not getting a bid anywhere with that attitude.

By: 🤷‍♂️
by: WowAug 16, 2019 5:29:13 PM

Really! You make it sound like Chi O and DZ are low? Tag one of those was one of my faves and I’m a legacy at a top tier

By: Wow
by: Ignore herAug 16, 2019 5:42:37 PM

ChiO and DZ are great houses but legacy doesn’t mean that much because we could fill entire pledge classes with legacies because there are so many going through. It will give you an invite back to second round in some cases and top off pref bid list in others but don’t count on a bid right now. I have known top houses to cut in house sisters, especially in top tier as they are choosier.

By: Ignore her
#3  by: Feeling disappointed    

I’m an overweight biracial girl and I just got a call from my pi chi saying I was dropped

By: Feeling disappointed
by: ?Aug 16, 2019 8:35:48 PM

I’m calling BS on this post

By: ?
by: aightAug 20, 2019 1:15:49 AM

Maybe you'd have an easier time finding a sorority if you didn't sit on greekrank making up stories

By: aight

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.