facebook

ranking top five fraternities

by: Honesty

Fraternities
1. Pike, put them here because of recent success. They won organization of the year last school year, as well as intramurals. They have guys involved in just about everything on campus. Probably the most involved Greek organization on campus.

2. Sigma Chi. I wanted to put sigma chi number one but for lack of recent success I went with Pike. Traditionally they are the best on campus. They have been behind Pike for a few years now. Like Pike very involved on campus. One of their members just won homecoming king. They had a good semester.

3. Phi Tau. They have moved on from their famous gun incident very well. Like Pike and Sigma Chi they are very involved on campus. Girls love them. They are very social with sororities probably the best on campus in that department.

4. Sig Ep. Very well respected on campus. They have improved a lot since I've arrived on campus. They have stolen some quality guys from sigma chi, Pike, and phi tau and it's starting to pay off. Wouldn't surprise me if they kept this up and are number one in a few years.

5. SAE. Honestly put them here based off tradition. To my understanding there was a point in time when they used to run campus but now that they don't have a pledge process, they are dropping quick. They had a hard time getting a decent pledge class this semester. They are still very charming with girls. The babes love them. Like I said they are fading.

Posted By: Honesty
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.