facebook

sigma kappa discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Kappa sorority chapter comments at University of Louisville - UL

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bleached hair?   

I have read these comments and the one about bleached hair is funny. I know all the blonde's in SK and believe me they do not have bleached hair. I can guarantee these girls go to the top salons and pay top dollar for HIGHLIGHTS in their hair. All the comments are petty and whom ever is posting them is a disgrace to the UofL greek system. These girls are involved on campus look at their website. The chapter is top 10 in the nations. We are college men and women, lets act it.

By: Bleached hair?
#2  by: SK BLONDE   

All the haters on here... please do everyone a favor and grow up. If you don't know any SK women, don't make accusations. I wear my letters proud and I love my sisters with all my heart.

By: SK BLONDE
#3  by: FRAT GUY   

The Best of the Best. All the fraternities love SK.

By: FRAT GUY
#4  by: re bleached hair?   

They go to the top salons? lol it doesn't matter how much you pay to dye your hair blonde or where you go to dye is blonde you still are going to end up with bleach blond hair.

By: re bleached hair?
#5  by: bleached hair   

Why only bash blonde?? Red heads, blunettes also can color thier hair. I have highlights put in hair. My hair is very blonde no bleaching. All of the sororities have blondes. It seems only SK gets the rep of bleach blondes. Gees.

By: bleached hair

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.