facebook

fraternity tier/ explanation

by: For the Rushies

First of all, if you are Rushing any of these Fraternities ( or Sorororites) in the Fall, the Ranking System is NOT a good place to look, as people from other Fraternities will vote down their Rivals and vote themselves up. That being said, I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible.

I will give a brief description of every Fraternity I have adequate knowledge on. (Each Tier is listed in Alphabetical Order.)

Top Tier:

Pi Kappa Alpha - PIKE is probably the most diverse of the top Fraternities, and are consistently told to have one of the strongest Brotherhoods on campus. They've struggled with campus involvement in the past, but have consistently been improving. This year, they got Fraternity of the Year and won Intramurals. However, some of them have reputations as potheads, and when they have their parties, they can sometimes get overcrowded.

Sigma Alpha Epsilon - SAE has consistently been one of the top competitors in Intramurals. They struggle in Campus Involvement, but they excel in most other aspects of Fraternity life. Their parties are almost always above average, but their lack of Pledging can be a deterrent (You must know within 72 hours of signing your bid if you want to be an SAE for life) You can always see them in groups, so their brotherhood is also strong.

Sigma Chi - Sigma Chi has long been considered the top Fraternity on Campus, especially in terms of Campus Involvement and Grades, but it's often argued that they are slipping. (cont. in comments)

Posted By: For the Rushies
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Props   

Pretty good list, and 100% true about sig chi. Im no weatherman but they're going to be mid tier fall 2015

By: Props
#2  by: Nice   

This is a really good list. I'd say it's pretty fair and unbiased. I think pike has replaced Sigma Chi as the top, so good call on that.

By: Nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.