by: L1c4

Top: Chi O, DZ, SK
Middle: KD, Zeta
Low: AOPi, Pi Phi

Posted By: L1c4
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cards   

uhm, DZ is for sure going downhill along with SK. and AOPi is slowly making their way towards the top. Chi O is barely around, they just have grades, Zeta is also making their way up hill and the rest are just kind of there.

By: cards
by: L1c4Apr 3, 2013 12:38:44 AM

if you say so...but you sound pretty bias to me. Especially if you are putting AOPi at the top and dz and sk at the bottom. I see more chi os on campus than anyone else. Basically what you're saying is all wrong.

By: L1c4
by: GoCardsMay 6, 2013 5:31:51 PM

The ranks are true for now but I agree. DZ's losing their touch on campus & ZTA is moving up to top tier (which is why I think a lot of DZ's & ZTA's don't get along.) AOII's fryberger win is great but doesn't mean they're moving anywhere fast.

By: GoCards
#2  by: LIC4 to the core   

From a Fraternity standpoint, I would rather have a social with DZ and SK vs AOPi. If ZTA is going top tier, it's because they netted a few good ones with the IMMENSE amount of bids they handed out since coming to campus. All things considered, I agree with the original post's rankings. That being said, lots of things change in the Fall.

By: LIC4 to the core

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.