facebook

what is rush like?

by: Midwest

I just got accepted to UofL and am so excited to go thru rush next fall. I went to HS in the midwest and am wondering if there are many of us in sororitys at UofL. Do the sororities care if you aren't from Kentucky or the south in general??? My cousin goes to Ole Miss and she said to make sure I find out what I should include on my resume. Any help or input is greatly appreciated. Also, I didn't see anything on the Pan site about recs. How important are they? Thanks and looking forward to meeting all of y'all next year!

Posted By: Midwest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rushed this fall   

Rush is pretty chill compared to some schools. Sororities won't really care if you're from Kentucky or not. Recs aren't super important, but if you could get some if would definitely not hurt.

By: Rushed this fall
by: MidwestOct 11, 2017 6:22:22 PM

Thanks @Rushedthisfall!

What kinds of things do I need to include on my resume? GPA, major, clubs, sports, volunteering (with hours???) oranything else that I am forgetting?
Also, how dressy are the girls who go through? I am really into sun dresses and girlie type clothing.

By: Midwest
#2  by: Rushed    

You fill out a resume when you sign up for sorority recruitment and it'll make more sense to know what go put on there when you're filling that out. There's a dress code for each day. On some days sundresses are appropriate.

By: Rushed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.