facebook

rushing sorority as a junior?

by: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy

I will be a junior this year, which I know is a little old, but if I rush would I still even have a decent chance at getting a bid from most/some sororities, or would I just be wasting my time... I've read that a lot of the time older girls get cut at the very beginning because of age? Also, I am not a transfer student, I don't have any close ties or best friends in the sororities, but I do have some basic friendships from classes with girls, I have close to a 4.0 GPA, and am involved in a few other organizations on campus, one in which I hold a vice president position...opinions?

Posted By: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: summertime   

It is never a waste of time to do something which will expand your circle of acquaintances. Your interest in sorority recruitment has value and validity. If you have the financial means to do so, please sign-up for Fall 2017 sorority recruitment.

Take your time this summer to read other pertinent greeklife websites for information (louisville.edu/studentactivities/greek-life) (npcwomen.org) (greekchat) and see where your experience can lead you. Our sorority women await your capable talents!

By: summertime

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.