facebook

delta chi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Chi fraternity chapter comments at Louisiana Tech University - LTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: omg   

as if the sigma nus would slip something in your drink! you go to the dx house becuase you are not wanted anywhere eles.

By: omg
#2  by: big letter   

having humongous letters does not mean you are the coolest fraternity. it means you are trying to hard. i mean i guess i would hide behind a big piece of wood too if was DX

By: big letter
#3  by: when   

i look at DX's i remember the day i cut you and smile

By: when
#4  by: you R about 2   

wish you were DX!

By: you R about 2
#5  by: RedandBlue   

I love how everyone wants to hate on DX. But, they are the only fraternity getting a million dollar house. Oh, wait, they are the only chapter that owns property. Good luck kissing Tech administrator ass when they come to take your houses back boys!

By: RedandBlue
#6  by: lol   

every fraternity has its pros and cons so we can talk on this topic literally forever. d chi doesnt have the coolest guys ever right now but have always been known and liked. and everyone shutup abt pot, i personally know at least 3-4 guys from each fraternity that smoke except pi kapp cause they're afraid their moms mind find out :( and on top of that i know someone who sells pot(not religiously) but none the less does sell pot in just abt EVERY fraternity

By: lol
#7  by: What are   

you blathering about renting from sigma-homo-poo? We own our property. Your post makes sense like a second grader.

By: What are
#8  by: true   

true VVV

By: true
#9  by: KD   

KA owns there own property would love to see Tech try to get it. There ten feet off campus

By: KD
#10  by: Truth2020   

Getting WAY better, better campus involvement, people, house. Would say they are top three and climbing.

By: Truth2020

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.