facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Louisiana Tech University - LTU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi!   

AXO is a really fun group of girls! I enjoy hanging out with the ones that I know! Love from across the lane ladies! :)

By: Hi!
#2  by: Aww   

Thanks KD!! We love yalllll toooo!! <3

By: Aww
#3  by: awesome!   

Alphi Chi is a great group of girls! Always fun to hang out with! And thank yall so much for being nice enough to invite my sorority to your house so that we could watch the homecoming parade! Definatley a great act of kindness! Keep up the good work ladies! Love, your greek sisters from across the lane!

By: awesome!
#4  by: awesome!   

Alpha Chi is a great group of girls! Always fun to hang out with! And thank yall so much for being nice enough to invite my sorority to your house so that we could watch the homecoming parade! Definatley a great act of kindness! Keep up the good work ladies! Love, your greek sisters from across the lane!

By: awesome!
#5  by: AXO Love and Mine!   

Awwwww you know we love our KD ladies!

By: AXO Love and Mine!
#6  by: The Truth   

Damn, I'm glad I aint in a sorority. You ladies are harsh! hahaha

By: The Truth
#7  by: Nationalofficer   

This site is nothing but a sorority bashing. Didn't being a member of a Panhellenic organization teach you anything. I implore you ladies to quit looking and feeding into this hate frenzy. You all are better than this. Also, when you weaken one sorority you weaken them all. Try learning something at convention this year.

By: Nationalofficer
#8  by: listen   

betch no bone cares

By: listen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.