facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Louisiana Tech University - LTU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 6
#1  by: Really?   

Come on ladies. We are way better than this. How old are we again? Because I thought we were in college not middle school. Let's start acting like adults and stop posting false, demeaning comments on eachother's pages. Talking bad about another sorority doesn't make your sorority look better, it just makes us all look bad as a whole. As someone in a sorority here, it concerns me that our Greek system thinks this is ok. So the next time you go to comment on anyone's page, do us ALL a favor and show a little class.

By: Really?
#2  by: :)   

Girls all of the sororities at Tech are good ones! Its sad that people are on here talking bad about each other! At the end of the day we're all greek and to keep greeks at Tech we have to be unified!

By: :)
#3  by: ♥   

aGrEed! :]

{}

By: ♥
#4  by: Greek   

You have no grammar skills.

By: Greek
#5  by: purple! red! green!   

anyone else noticing all of phi mu's suspiciously guilty looking facebook statuses? maybe i'm reading toooo much into this.... i think they feel guilty/shamed

By: purple! red! green!
#6  by: re purple red green   

Looks like someone has too much time on their hands if they're fb stalking other sororities and reading way to far into something like a status update

By: re purple red green
#7  by: real houses   

kill the brothel law

By: real houses
#8  by: " "   

ditto the comment below

By: " "
#9  by: ladies   

If you have something to say about an idividual or a sorority do it to their faces. All this name calling is petty and cowardly. Lets stop giving the greek system a bad name and get off this site

By: ladies
#10  by: ladies?   

No betch. Youre a phi mu. You know how we all feel about you. No explanation necessary.

By: ladies?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.