facebook

sigma kappa i need opinions

by: xoxo

There seems to be a lot of drama on here between two of the houses but from what I can tell Sigma had a really good rush! I didn't go through recruitment this year but my roommate did (not saying what house) and she really liked all of them but always came home saying good things about sigma kappa (and others), and now I really wish I would have gone through rush now :/ If you are or used to be in sigma kappa or even know some sigma kappas what are your opinions about it and does anyone know if there will be another rush before next year, I don't want to wait!

Posted By: xoxo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sigma Alum   

I was a sigma and I loved it! You can just tell as soon as you walk in the doors that it is a place where you will be loved and accepted for who you are, while also encouraging you to be better. The girls in sigma are just different, or at least they were to me. However, different people love different houses, so it really just depends on you and your personality.

As for recruitment, they only do informal recruitment if they have too many members go Alum (or drop) and need to meet quota, which doesn’t happen very often (or at least it didn’t while I was in house). You kind of just have to wait and see. Otherwise you’ll have to wait until formal recruitment, which I highly recommend because then you can check out other houses too!
Best of luck to you :)

By: Sigma Alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.