I keep seeing things on here about KD getting in trouble for hazing

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow   

Yikes

By: Wow
#2  by: Lol   

Never happened. Someone made up some crazy story to try and frame them, but it was investigated and none of it was true

By: Lol
#3  by: 🙄   

It was a false accusation and the accuser is now in trouble with the law. There was no incident. Kappa Delta is 100% AGAINST any form of hazing.

By: 🙄
by: HmmSep 10, 2019 5:00:07 PM

With a video what other form of proof did they need. Any raise of allegations should be enough to at least question character a little, wouldn’t you think.?

By: Hmm
by: Wait what ?Sep 10, 2019 5:05:47 PM

I’m confused if there’s really a video of a girl or girls getting haze bc I thought all the accusations were fake... even if was deemed not hazing isn’t it a little sketchy that it would be brought in if it wasn’t hazing ??

By: Wait what ?
#4  by: Insider   

This is actually brought to the university’s behavioral standards committee. So yes, it is real.

By: Insider
#5  by: False   

A weird creepy drunk man left a comment on a Facebook post that stirred up all the mess. All false haha

By: False
#6  by: Kd   

Hi, a KD here! We we’re falsely accused this summer by a man at the local revelry. While we’re still unsure why he chose to victimize kappa delta, al charges have been dropped and the case closed. No KD hazes, were not even allowed to do things such as have boys deliver gifts during big Lil or paint the new members faces during recruitment. We hold ourselves to the highest standards, and hazing is not and never will be a part of those standards. We forgive the man who falsely accused us, and hope it never happens to another sorority. Much Love!

By: Kd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.