facebook

tips for sorority recruitment

by: truth

1) this is going to be said everywhere, but go in with an open mind. I’m not saying you can’t want a certain sorority, but don’t let that one take up all of your attention because if you get cut, you’ll lack a connection to any sorority.
2) don’t take it personally if you get cut. the stakes are higher this year. houses like Kappa Delta and Sigma Kappa are allowed to take less girls this year. This year, every house’s quota is based on the current size of their chapter.
3) Bring something to dab your face with, it gets hot.
4) don’t get frustrated with surface level conversation, you will be asked your major, your hometown, & how school is going 100 times within the first few days. these are just questions that have to be asked before the more interesting ones can be asked
5) make friends within your gamma chi group. I did and I love them still.
6) Go to the bathroom in between parties
7) if you fall, it’s ok
8) DO NOT suicide bid
9) MOST IMPORTANTLY: you will end up happy in your house. everyone ends up where they’re supposed to be. even if you don’t like where you got a bid from you can not accept it and wait for informal. Even if you don’t feel like the house is for you, I promise there is people within the house that are for you. Give them a chance and you won’t be disappointed.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.