facebook

kappa delta rush

by: rushing this fall

Will I get into Kappa Delta if I’m a little chubby and don’t drive a Mercedes??? I have an amazing GPA and was president of lots of clubs but I heard if you’re not a perfect 10 and don’t have money then I won’t get called back. Do they even care about personality or a resume? Help!!! I really want kappa delta but I’m scared they will cut me

Posted By: rushing this fall
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

Yes! To be honest they prioritize grades and behavior over looks, and no one cares if you have money or not (they’ve had the best grades on the lane for years and they’re always looking for members who will help keep it that way). There’s different types of people within all the sororities, even KD! You’re gonna be fine. I will say this though. If for some reason you get cut, it’s not the end of the world. People find their happy places in every sorority. The whole going in with an open mind thing is bs because no one does that. You’ll be happy wherever you are, but KD would be lucky to have you.

By: Ok
#2  by: Aa   

When I rushed, I thought I wanted KD too just because before coming in you do your research and it seems like they are one of the top sororities on campus. It’s true, they are one of the most popular. However, my best advice is not to come in only wanting one sorority. You have no idea how much you could love the girls in other sororities. As soon as I talked to girls in KD during rush, I knew that it wasn’t for me. Of course, everybody is different though. Good luck!

By: Aa
#3  by: lmao   

The only reason you'd want to go KD is if you're image-obsessed and just plain pretentious... They are definitely the stereotypical mean girls from high school. But hey, if you don't want to let go of your teenage glory days for another 4 years, KD is the house for you!

By: lmao
#4  by: Techyeah   

Hey sweetie! Take it from someone who has PLENTY of friends in KD. Appearance doesn’t matter (and I’m sure you’re stunning anyway). It’s true, KD thrives on grades and personality. They’ve had the best grades trophy for like twenty something consecutive quarters, and everyone I meet in there is very kind for the most part. Also, many of my KD friends drive average cars and are broke. KD is given this terrible reputation of being stuck-up rich girls, and I just haven’t found that to be true. Show them your inner beauty and you’ll be fine!! Goodluck sweetie, and remember that whatever house you end up in is God’s plan for you, and will workout in the end.

By: Techyeah
#5  by: PM   

Techyea are you a Mom? No one calls each other “sweetie”.

By: PM
#6  by: Eh   

Don’t obsess over whether or not you’re “good enough” for one particular sorority and give them all a chance, because one wants you for all of your “flaws” and will love you. Don’t be image obsessed.

By: Eh
#7  by: honest   

Kappa delta looks at looks A LOT. If you don’t want to be image obsessed the house isn’t for you

By: honest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.