facebook

Sorority ranks!?

by: ilovegrilledcheese

What are the honest-to-God ranks of the sororities here? I’m thinking about rushing but I don’t wanna join a sorority if it’s considered “weird”. I wanna meet my friends for life and party and give back to my community and what not

Posted By: ilovegrilledcheese
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oi   

I mean don’t consider rushing if you are already judging other orgs that badly

By: Oi
by: FactDec 8, 2020 10:25:37 PM

For real

By: Fact
#2  by: Truth from a gdi    

Only weird ones are ABY and AST, which is obvious when you talk to them cause some are really awkward/uncomfy. All others are fine, he cautious of ASA and KD they can be toxic and will haze you in some way, in the past they make their girls log gym hours. ASA if you’re wearing letters they expect you to wear makeup/hair and be done up

By: Truth from a gdi
by: LmaoDec 22, 2020 6:32:57 AM

Imagine coming on a Greek app as a “GDI” only to run your mouth about orgs yikes

By: Lmao
by: UmmmDec 23, 2020 1:10:27 PM

Idk where you heard that information but there’s no “weird” sorority, nor is there any hazing in any organization. All sororities offer different experiences. If you’re joining a sorority for social status (which seems to be the reason someone even bothered asking which sororities are considered weird) you’re not joining greek life for the right reasons and therefore should probably not rush.

By: Ummm
#3  by: chickenstock   

this is just mad rude lol don’t rush if you’re just worried about social status?

By: chickenstock

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.