facebook

sorority recruitment

by: Summelover

They only take 6-12 girls into the sorority which is kinda unfair. At other schools they take +26,50,100 new girls. Give every girl a chance. Too many girls don’t get to find a home because they don’t take as many girls here.

Posted By: Summelover
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LU    

most of the numbers they take are based off quota and how many girls actually go through recruitment. Since Longwood is a smaller school less girls rush and some girls drop. The low numbers for pledge classes are due to the amount of girls who actually stick it out all the way through recruitment.

By: LU
#2  by: 867   

The recruitment process is extremely flawed. They really do only take 6-12 per sorority and sometimes how you're picked is based off who you know, how you dress, your hair color, and your weight. I know I was asked during recruitment by a sorority if I was over 150 and if I would consider mandatory gym hours. Also bid promising is a issue.

By: 867
by: SdghAug 28, 2018 6:06:57 PM

IF you want a sorority that has a larger quota you picked the wrong school

By: Sdgh
by: yikesOct 30, 2018 8:15:56 PM

Some of the chapters got 15+ pledges last recruitment (Spring 2018). Also, Longwood is a small school which results in smaller chapter sizes.

By: yikes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.