facebook

GREEK RANK SORORITIES

by:

not to crap on the other post but I feel like it left a little bit out
Kappa Delta-fantastic! wonderful singing voices and do a lot outside of greek life. very vanilla as far as your view of sorority women go but they are very nice and wonderful ladies.

Tri Delta- Group of women who just love the bachelor (I mean who doesn't it s a great show) Very involved and have a wonderful philanthropy. Havent met many of them but theyre very dedicated to St Judes. Over all a good looking group of women. Also very vanilla

Pi Phi- What a wonderful group of women honestly. Ive never met a Pi Phi I didn't like. Very outgoing women very dedicated to their literacy philanthropy and always a good time at a party.

MIDDLE
AXO- kind of a bunch of odd balls but they all mesh well together and they have a wonderful sisterhood. Very pretty the lot of them. don't really hear about them after recruitment

Fuzzies- the absolute LIFE OF THE PARTY they are a bunch of very sweet girls always looking forward to socials. Light it up Blue is one of their philanthropies and they have THE BEST philanthropy dinner. hands down.

BOTTOM
DphiE-New to campus. Super involved and by far the most diverse chapter on campus. They aren't your stereotype you think of. Super chill girls who really go with the flow. Very new. Still learning for sure.

XO- loud. Very loud. Honestly dont know a lot about them. You don't hear about them after recruitment.

Posted By: 4thePNMS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by:    

AoPi is somewhere in the high middle. The girls I know are very sweet. Lovely women and very cute.

By: 4thePNMS
#2  by:    

I would say Aopi would be top tier instead of tri delta.

By: rocket
by: LOLAug 30, 2017 10:19:22 AM

apoi don't kid ya self. u ain't top

By: LOL
by: lol May 23, 2018 12:24:58 PM

AOByeeee

By: lol
#3  by:    

KD Is my fav :)

By: Newer UT student

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

ALSO ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.