facebook

toledo housing?

by: TransferDeepher

Hey guys, I know this is probably the absolute worst place to get info about greek life on any campus but I can't find anything definitive online. Toledo is one of three schools I may be transferring to, but as a DPhiE sister at another chapter I'm having a hard time figuring out if they have housing here? I'd message a sister but I don't want to waste their time if I don't even end up going to Toledo. Honestly I'm pretty much choosing from these three at this point based off of how active greek life is. Any info about that would be super appreciated, thanks!

Posted By: TransferDeepher
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gtm   

DPhiE does not have housing in the Greek Village on campus. I am unsure about any off campus housing between the sisters, but being in another greek life organization on UT's campus I know they do not have a house on campus! Hope this helps!

By: gtm
#2  by: UTDeepher   

We do not have housing as of yet but a lot of us do band together and get a suite style room at one of the several on campus housing and live with our sisters

By: UTDeepher

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.