facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat star    

Theta cause they have class
DG cause they are wild

By: Frat star
#2  by: DGcutie   

From the outside:
Alpha Phi, Tri Delta, Delta Gamma, Kappa Alpha Theta

Once you're in Greek life though everyone agrees that it should be:
Tri Delta, Kappa Alpha Theta, Delta Gamma, Alpha Phi

The alpha phi's have a HORRIBLE sisterhood. So much drama from within, most of the girls don't even like eachother. So many issues that you cannot see until you are in.

By: DGcutie
by: anonApr 23, 2013 11:25:40 PM

I'm an Aphi at LFC and I 100% disagree, we actually hear that directly from our friends in DG about their own chapter :(

By: anon
by: #TRUFFSep 24, 2013 7:20:47 PM

Sorority bashing sure is classy. I am not in a sorority personally, but do not agree that anyone has a TERRIBLE sisterhood. Many of my friends are in sororities and while drama does occur, drama happens everywhere.

I would say ranking goes

DG/A PHI
Theta
Tri-Delta

and I think thats pretty fair.

By: #TRUFF
#3  by: anon   

it goes like this
1. Aphi vs. DG - no one will ever agree. but in terms of sisterhood, Aphi
2. Theta.
3. Tridelts. they're super weird

By: anon
#4  by: Mr. Bear   

Hummmm.....very funny remarks above. The whole point regarding sororities is to find the group where you fit...at LFC with a smaller student body and only four sororities its a unique system. From where I stand Theta has been the top sorority forever here...classy girls with great sisterhood, with very involved gals across the board on campus. Jane Forester was a Theta this year! DG would be second...popular and fun girls with the only negative being their WILD ways...been that way forever. Tri Deltas are just sweet normal girls next door type....yes they have a wide mix of girls but always do well and are known for a great sisterhood. Bottom of the list is APHI....they are very very odd from the inside out...sadly alot of girls dont see beyond the fake sisterhood til they have pledged.

By: Mr. Bear

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.