facebook

Quick Question

by: Someone

Hey y’all!! So I just wanted to know, since I’m rushing a sorority next year, do y’all have any recommendations? Do I rush all of them? Where can I get info on events to meet y’all? Thank you!!

Posted By: Someone
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ugh   

i want to know how freshmen geeds and even geeds in general find out about this site. highkey annoying to have geeds on a GREEK site. stay in your lane

By: Ugh
#2  by: Someone    

Didn’t know I overstepped any boundaries. Sorry!! I’ll just check the Rowan website then. And I found this website through research love.

By: Someone
#3  by: Honestly    

Hi! Honestly just find whatever sorority is a good fit for you. Rowan has tons of information on their website.

By: Honestly
#4  by: Scared   

This girl reminds me of one of those overly happy freshman that has a cliche freshman year bucket list and cant wait to rush a sorority omg!!

By: Scared
by: TruJun 30, 2021 4:46:32 PM

Hahah its like a lifetime movie

By: Tru
#5  by: Smh   

Geeds are ruining this site, smh

By: Smh
#6  by: Yo   

If freshman and geeds want to know about fraternities and sororities they can go on google or rowan’s site. But this site is mainly for the people already in the brotherhood/sisterhood. I mean this in the nicest way possible, find somewhere else and leave us alone.

By: Yo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.