facebook

Don’t lie and say you would hang out with josh

by: Let’s get this straight

To all sorority girls. Put your money where your mouth is and invite josh to hang out. You are all talk trying to virtue signal us like you are any better. Like I said before, if Josh came up to you, you’d probably regard him as creepy because he don’t understand social cues. That’s pretty much what creepy guys are right? So gtfo of here with your bs. Either message josh and ask him to hang out or quit giving us bad reviews tryin to to get us canceled. You are no better than us!!!

Posted By: Let’s get this straight
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yuck   

What is wrong with you? Why are you defending bullying an autistic person? Honestly keep posting here so we can see your true colors. Now I know to avoid sig pi at all costs

By: Yuck
#2  by: putting my $$$ w/my mouth   

I don’t think sig pi realizes that normal people are secure in themselves and shine without hurting others. If I met Josh, i’d be considerate, understanding and nurturing. Real baddies don’t bring down the light in others !!!!!

On the other hand, y’all are sleazy for constantly joking around. Y’all the creepy ones in my opinion lmao

By: putting my $$$ w/my mouth
#3  by: get over yourself   

of course some immature male would put some blame on young women. How about you guys show Josh how to act in a social setting instead of cast him off as weird

By: get over yourself

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.