facebook

Hey buddy -Juice

by: Juice

Hey buddy no buddy is better than anyone else let’s treat buddy everyone the way you want to be buddy treated buddy. There are good and bad frats in every buddy. Let’s not judge buddy based on his buddy. We buddy give josh a fair chance buddy. Josh can rush any buddy he wants. Y’all buddy chill josh can join my frat Phi Buddy Omega.

Everybuddy stop making jokes about my buddy josh.

Posted By: Juice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Josh   

Stop judging me juice what frat are you really in. Please let me join. I am a non traditional student and I will kill myself if you don’t let me in

By: Josh
by: JuiceMay 1, 2021 7:59:10 PM

Hey buddy I care about you this isn’t actually me it’s someone pretending to be me. Please promise me to get off this site it’s not healthy

By: Juice
by: The real JuiceMay 1, 2021 8:04:15 PM

All of these juices aren’t me. Y’all are a bunch of clowns making fun of a guy with special needs. Get a life and get off Greek rank.

By: The real Juice
by: The REAL JuiceMay 1, 2021 8:06:22 PM

Wtfff is this? Y’all are gonna go to hell this is od ridiculous. Literally none of these people are me there’s like 5 pretenders wtf!?!!?

By: The REAL Juice
by: awh joshMay 1, 2021 9:46:44 PM

Hey josh 🥺 I don’t think the “real” juice would ever make fun of you. I hope you’re okay 🥺💖

By: awh josh
#2  by: Juice   

Y’all need to grow up it’s not funny anymore. Josh need serious help y’all go no chill. He needs help not bein made fun of

By: Juice
by: JoshMay 1, 2021 8:02:27 PM

Please why does everyone hate me they are all making fun of me. I just want to be normal and see if a frat will accept non traditional students

by: The real juiceMay 2, 2021 7:30:46 AM

That wasn’t me buddy. Someone has posted as me on this thread like 5 times. I would never judge Josh before meeting him. Treat others the way you want to be treated

By: The real juice
#3  by: Omg   

LMAO is this just one person posting these comments? I’m dead this is horrible 😭😭😭😭

By: Omg
#4  by: omggggg    

The “real” juice should just post under another name now lmao. It would make life so much easier. It’s literally so weird that he even picked the name juice to begin with LMAO

By: omggggg
by: JoshMay 2, 2021 12:32:59 AM

Can I join your fraternity?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.