facebook

frat ranking predictions for 2017 (in order)

by: Ali Houshmand

I'm in a Tier 2 fraternity and I'm not a freshman so I believe this is an accurate prediction of next year based off of the info I know of housing situations and school situations.

Tier 1: Pike/Sigma Pi (tied 1st), Fiji(3rd)
Tier 2: SAE (4th), TKE (5th), DKE (6th)
Tier 3: TDP (7th), AXP (8th), Skulls (9th),
Tier 4: Phi Psi (10th), Tep (11th), Kappa Sig (12th)

Top 3 notes:
Pike is always consistent and establishes themselves once again as elite despite the hate that they always seem to receive from other fraternities. Great housing situation and brotherhood.

Sigma Pi is apparently done probation so they will no doubt be looking to throw parties to confirm themselves as still being elite and the fraternity with the best rep on campus. That Cinco de mayo dage they had was absolutely crazy and probably the biggest frat party in Rowan history numbers-wise (idk how they didn’t get shut down, there was over a thousand students there). Also an amazing housing situation.

FIJI had an amazing year, but lost their main and seemingly only real party house this year. They’ve also made many enemies by fighting multiple fraternities and getting in trouble with the school a few times. Despite these obstacles Fiji always seems to have a nose for parties. Fiji island was lit as expected They throw big, popular parties all year long every week cementing their place as an elite fraternity.

Posted By: Ali Houshmand
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: jadsa   

this is the worst prediction I have ever seen

By: jadsa
by: Curious Jun 1, 2017 12:20:57 PM

What would you think is more accurate?

By: Curious
#2  by: Ali Houshmand   

what was wrong with it, that you can justify? If you know anything about greeklife, this was pretty fair. I would also like to know how this post has 141 down votes even though its only been viewed 19 times

By: Ali Houshmand
by: Truther May 30, 2017 5:58:10 PM

There's a glitch to do it multiple times. Accurate list tho bro

By: Truther
#3  by: girl   

I didnt think it was as bad as what the other person said, but i dont think it will be accurate. its honestly hard to predict and fiji losing their house thats big blow to fiji. also i wouldnt go to say kappa sig is top but ive been to their parties they throw down they def arent below tep. tep has to be last or nonexistent next year. i think sig pi will pass pike, imo pike is overrated. also phi psi losing chapter house is terrible what happened hopefully they will recover

By: girl
#4  by: ha   

nice try sig pi. u and pike ahead of fiji and sae lol

By: ha
by: jerafMay 30, 2017 3:41:41 PM

lol nice, sounds like a fiji brother or a freshman. If you were here before probation, youd know that sigma pi was debatably the best fraternity. They took 1 year off and now theyll probably be back on top now that theyre no longer in trouble.

By: jeraf
by: rusbMay 30, 2017 3:52:10 PM

You're stupid if you dont think sig pi wont back bounce from being suspended or whatever. They had the biggest party of the year at that cinco de mayo thing while they were still on probation so imagine what will happen now that their out of trouble.....

By: rusb
#5  by: ☠️☠️☠️   

You kids disliking this are more wack than the person who made it.lmao you guys went out of your way to glitch likes and bash sigma pi. I dont even particularly like them, but you guys are soft for bashing them anyway when they literally start no problems and battled the school for a year. The real enemy is the school, not another fraternity

By: ☠️☠️☠️
#6  by: Lol   

Who in their goddamn right mind would put sig pi as #1. Oh wait, themselves. F--king herbs.

By: Lol
by: Get a lifeJun 3, 2017 12:36:27 PM

Pike is at 1 too and you didn't even mention that. Sounds like you have something against sig pi tbh and it's always that user lol, lmao or haha. It's literally probably the same person glitching likes 😂😂. Hating must be a full time job for this girl/guy...yikes😷

By: Get a life
#7  by: Truther   

The fact that this post had like 155 dislikes when it still only had like 20 views shows that someone is just hating because their fraternity isn't as high as they'd like it to be

By: Truther
#8  by: not gdi   

A little inaccurate in the lower half of the list but the top half is on point. decent job

By: not gdi
#9  by: pro   

the list isnt perfect but it's reasonable. Not your fault people keep glitching for downvotes

By: pro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.