facebook

transfer soroity life???

by: Transfer

Hey everyone!!! So I'm going to be transferring from Bama and am currently in Phi Mu and I notice y'all don't have a chapter here. I know Greek Life is going to be completely different then what I'm used to, but I still wanna be involved with it. I know Rush isn't going to be a wild as it was when I came to Bama Freshmen year, but I'll be a junior this Fall so I'm wondering is it going to be possible for me to get a bid??

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what   

If you're in a sorority already then you should know that once you get initiated into one sorority you can't be in another one, ever. So if you're actually in Phi Mu theres no way you would get a bid here, it's an NPC rule.

By: what
by: Wrong Apr 29, 2017 2:05:18 PM

No that's actually false. If a university you transfer to doesn't have your previous sisterhood you are allowed to join another.

By: Wrong
#2  by: actually   

Actually you're wrong. When you join a greek organization it is FOR LIFE. Unless you formally disaffiliated with Phi Mu there is no way you can just join another seat. It's literally an NPC policy.

By: actually
#3  by: #4   

Coming from bama, Why? I wanna go to bama so bad and met so many people from there in Panama City over spring break. Rowan is lit especially for daging!

By: #4
#4  by: WHY   

Why the hell would you want to leave Bama for Rowan? Roll tide Roll vs ProfNation? Girl unless you're a minority, I dont see why you would want to leave??

By: WHY

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.