facebook

lol

by: Post recruitment

I'd say Post recruitment goes
Zta
Theta (they did get the most new members 31)
AST
Dz
Phi Sig

Posted By: Post recruitment
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: turtle   

this is SO inaccurate. Quantity on a pledge class you have had for a week does not mean you are near the best.

By: turtle
by: YourestupidOct 4, 2015 6:53:59 AM

LOL. Theta always gets a lot of girls because they get the ones that get dropped from all the other chapters. So how would that make them the best? And I'll agree zeta is looking better but they're certaibly not the number one chapter by any means.

By: Yourestupid
by: HmmOct 10, 2015 1:11:16 PM

Your name is turtle. Pretty obvious you're a DZ.

By: Hmm
#2  by: Absolutely not   

In what world are those the rankings??
It's the same as always
DZ
AST
Zeta
Phi sig
Theta phi

By: Absolutely not
by: Lol@yourreasoningOct 2, 2015 7:40:03 PM

Hahahaha yeah getting the most girls certainly does not mean your the best. What an idiotic thing to say. Musta been a zeta who is friends with lots of thetas

By: Lol@yourreasoning
by: GreekgeekOct 9, 2015 10:44:13 AM

Honestly I feel like Ast isn't as great as they once were. I'd rank dz and Zta at the top, then Ast, then prob theta then phi sig. Phi sig has really fallen. Also... By this time next year I could see dephie really moving up to the top and knocking someone down

By: Greekgeek
by: GeeOct 9, 2015 2:44:08 PM

ZTAs class is very plain. I would put them in the middle. But yeah I agree theta is over phi sig.

By: Gee
#3  by: Real   

Top: dz and Zta
Middle: Ast and dphie
Bottom: theta and then phi sig
I could see dphie rising to the top fast so watch out.

By: Real
by: LolOct 16, 2015 3:47:30 PM

Dphie is NOT middle. They are not established yet, do not know what their letters even mean yet. Not to mention many of them are rejects from other chapters. Give them a couple years before even ranking them. Lol.

By: Lol
by: WutOct 16, 2015 9:11:22 PM

100% agree dphie cannot be ranked yet. And zta is not top. The person who said their class is plain hit the nail on the head. No personality.

By: Wut

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.