facebook

delta zeta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Zeta sorority chapter comments at Kutztown University - KU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

i didn't know that being pretty was all there was to a sorority. stop looking at the "typical sorority girl" and look at what delta zeta does on for campus and the community.and people party, it's called college, ever heard of it?

By: :)
#2  by: DUBsTEPP   

Even though this sorority is off campus right now. There sisterhood is and ALWAYS WILL be the strongest sisterhood on Kutztown's campus. So close and all get along so well. genuine group of girls. Yeah they have a select few that can bring them down like any other soroity... but DZ is gonna come back better then ever and add on to there 40 years of being at KU.

By: DUBsTEPP
#3  by: Ooops   

I wish I would have waited and went dz:/

By: Ooops
by: hahJun 26, 2013 3:02:56 PM

Im sure your chapter feels the exact same way about you honey. And DZ wouldnt take another chapters rejects anyways so keep dreaming.

By: hah
#4  by: Haha   

STILL HAZING. Their new girls are dumb as door knobs they will get caught soon enough

By: Haha
#5  by: Missdeezeee   

Uhm, if you're not a part I dz how could you possibly know if they haze or not? That doesn't even make sense and as an older dz sister I actually have knowledge on the matter and dz certainly does NOT haze anymore. But thanks for trying to act like you know what's going on.

By: Missdeezeee
#6  by: Rlly   

I know they haze because I'm friends with sisters.... Maybe you guys should be more careful when you open your mouths.....

By: Rlly
#7  by: Lets see   

Really curious to see how dz's recruitment goes this semester being they only have a small handful of girls who have been on the sister side of recruitment. Good luck ladies!

By: Lets see
#8  by: ok   

great new member class. fun group of girls, know how to hang and chill but also party like theres no tomorrow. do alot for community. am a friend with a decent amount and know they do NOT haze at all anymore. they learned and are better than that. go girls.

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.