facebook

alpha sigma tau discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Sigma Tau sorority chapter comments at Kutztown University - KU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sororitygirl4life   

i met these girls at a party and they were awesome. they got a pledge class of 22 girls last semester and i want to pledge in the spring. They were such down to earth party girls and all super cute for the most part. also im friends with alot of the frat boys and none of them had anything bad to saay about them cant wait for fall rush

By: sororitygirl4life
#2  by: tausohard   

with 50 girls.. some are bound to get too drunk occasionally... and the person before me apparently thinks everyone in greek life LOVES non greeks.. which is false... first of all.. we all have non greek friends.. but if someone male or female starts drama at a house with us obivously we will not be nice. but overall we are a really close sisterhood.. so what if we get rowdy on the weekends.. if your not up for that then i'm sure another sorority will be a good fit for you, its all about where you fit not who you think partys hardest or who you think is the coolest.... its who you know in greek life, not what your in.

By: tausohard
#3  by: Ouch   

They haze:/

By: Ouch
by: Um whatAug 20, 2013 1:00:57 PM

1. AST does NOT, I repeat NOT haze! They were HEAVILY investigated by both the university and their national head quarters Last year. And we're proven INNOCENT by the university and nationals. It was all vicious rumors spread by immature and jealous girls who couldn't stand the fact that people actually like and want to hang out with/be a part of AST.
2. Even if AST or any other sororities do haze, WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCh??! Just mind your own business and focus of bettering your own chapter instead of trying to make another one look bad!
3. You just look jealous and tacky by bringing things that were resolved a long time ago up again.

By: Um what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.