facebook

recruitment drama

by: anchored

None of these sororities should have to prove anything to you! You dont join a sorority because you hear they are the pretties, or they party the most, or they hook up with the hottest guys. Also dont join just because your friends in a specific sorority and you want to be too, PLENTY of girls in EVERY chapter have BEST FRIENDS and ROOMMATES in other sororities!

YOU JOIN TO FIND A NEW HOME! TO FIND SISTERS! BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY TO BETTER YOURSELF!!!!!

this website is just malicious in nature, you will not get a good feel for ANY sorority by going on this website.

If your a sceptic loging on this website to see if you should actually join a sorority, here's my challenge for you,
i went through recruitment ONLY wanting one sorority, turns out i didnt even get to visit their room the second night! I gave every other sorority a chance and realized that i totally belong in the chapter that i'm in now! I let rumors and catty judgments from others get into my head and tell me what i want. If i ended up in that chapter i probably wouldnt still be in greek life because it just wasnt a right fit.

Anyway, my advice for anyone going through recruitment, when you walk into a room and feel like you could walk in with sweats and no make up on and those girls will still love you and respect you, thats the place for you. When you walk in a room and just FEEL like you belong, thats the place for you.

Posted By: anchored
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: <3   

couldnt have said it better <3 tau love

By: <3

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.