facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KU   

AST- These girls have gone through a lot this past year and they are back and getting strong. These girls do have some internal problems they need to work out but other than that they are great!

DZ- I can't really say anything because they were off campus but I am very excited to meet them all and see what they can bring to the table!

Phi Sigma Sigma- These girls are great. They have the highest GPA on campus which is amazing. They look great on and off paper.

Theta- These girls are working so hard to become a great sorority. I give them props for being so different and I know they gained a lot of new members this Fall and I look forward to seeing them grow bigger and stronger than ever!

Zeta- Zeta's are great. They are very nice and not as snooty as people think they are. They are dealing with a lot due to their sister, Jean and I give them props for being so involved with everything.

Regardless, I think it is really hard to classify and describe each sorority. I wouls suggest meeting people and branching out and talking to each one. All the sororities are more than what this website says they are...give them all a chance and talk to them and get to know them all.

By: KU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.