facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 7
#1  by: senior.   

depends on what you want.
omg we are so pretty (but so fake and hate each other) - zta
lets hang out!! lets go out together this weekend- ast
lets go to teh library!!- phi sig
lets do nothing- theta phi
lets go hang out and get drunk this weekend!- dz (but they are kicked off)

By: senior.
#2  by: ACCURATE   

Everyone knows that the top tier spot has and always will be a battle between AST, DZ, and ZTA. And that's that. Plain and simple. Until phi sig and theta make some serious social (not grades,not philantrophy, not recruiting- social is what both of them need work on right now) improvements, then thats just how it's going to stay. After this semester, I would say the CURRENT rankings are: AST, Phi Sig, ZTA, and Theta. Im not putting in DZ cause i feel it is unfair to rank them when they havent been active in two semesters. But I guarantee after spring semester, rankings will return to normal and ZTA will surpass Phi Sig. I am calling it now that it'll be: AST, ZTA, DZ, Phi Sig, Theta. The only reason I put ZTA infront of DZ is because they'll probably need a semester or two to get back on their feet and what not. Then they will definitely be above ZTA. AST has held the top position since DZ got kicked off. With DZ coming back it will be hard to say if AST will be able to maintain it or not.

By: ACCURATE
#3  by: greekman   

I meant on this website, not the entire campus...

By: greekman
#4  by: errrr   

top: AST, ZTA
middle: DZ, Phi SIg
bottom: Theta

By: errrr
#5  by: hehe   

ZTA
PHI SIG
DZ
THETA
AST

sorry not sorry

By: hehe
by: lolFeb 21, 2013 3:07:28 PM

looks like someones a little bitter abou not getting a bid from AST...

im in a different chapter but come on, there is not denying that AST is on top right now. As much as I wish they were a bit lower on totem pole, theyre not and this bitter, jealous zeta needs to accept that ZTA is not number one anymore..

By: lol
#6  by: hehe   

phi sig
ast
dz
zta
theta

By: hehe
by: HAHMar 4, 2013 9:17:39 PM

lol I hate to bust your bubble but phi sig is def. not the best on campus by any means....

By: HAH
#7  by: hihaters   

AST
DZ
ZTA
PHI SIG
THETA

so happy that dz is back and the solid top tier is back!

By: hihaters
#8  by: GETit   

DZ
AST
ZTA
PHI SIG
THETA

back to the way it should be!

By: GETit
#9  by: ITS QUITE OBVIOUSLY   

AST
ZTA
DZ
PHI SIG
THETA

DZ lets be realistic here, you JUST got back. You are NOT number one yet..you still have some ways to go..and for right now, its obvious ZTA and AST are above you.

By: ITS QUITE OBVIOUSLY
#10  by: greekman   

point proven

By: greekman

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.