facebook

sorority recruitment - is it worth it?

by: freshman

I'll be a freshman at Kutztown this fall, and I'm wondering if going through recruitment is really a good way to meet new people. Is Greek Life completely lame? What sororities are the best vs. the worst?

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Avalanche   

It is totally worth coming to recruitment in order to meet new people, especially as a freshman. No matter which organization you join they will become your closest friends at KU.

As for which sorority's are the best and worst; come to recruitment and meet the sisters to find the right match for you. Each is unique and special if you go off other people's opinions you won't be happy where you are.

By: Avalanche
#2  by: Tsm   

Yes, going out for recruitment is definitely worth it. I've met some of my closest friends through my sorority and I know I can count on my sisters for anything. Going through recruitment not only opens the door up for making friends within your sorority, but all of Greek life. Honestly I couldn't imagine my college experience without Greek life. I hope you go out for recruitment and find your home on campus!

By: Tsm
#3  by: Yes!   

Greek life is a great way to meet people from all walks of life. Though I wouldn't do your "ranking" research online, it's never accurate. You've got to meet the ladies in each sorority to figure out where you would be happy! Totally go to recruitment with an open mind and it will be one of the best experiences for you.

By: Yes!
#4  by: Girl   

AH yes! do it, you wont regret it. Dont judge the sororities based off of what this site tells you, go through with an open mind and find where you belong.

By: Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.