facebook

sorority rivalries

by: Freshmen girl

So I'm a freshmen girl coming in this year and my older sister is in a sorority at Fsu and she says there are so many rivalries between sororities there. I was just wondering what the major rivalries were between sororities?? Just curious!

Posted By: Freshmen girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RC   

KD and Chi O

By: RC
by: Hell noJul 2, 2018 10:06:19 PM

Kd still top tier. Top 3 house. Xo not even in the same league. No rivalry there. Now ddd thinks they are better than Kd but ddd is the only house that thinks that . Everyone know Kd is better than Tri Delt. Zta and Adpi both the top houses . Both houses are equal have different vibes. Aoi thinks they are better than Dg. That is so glade. Dg STill a better house than aoi.

Xo and dz fight it out in the middle tier. But bith are equal. Boring conservative houses. Xi and dz girls are rejects from the top

Kappa and Axo on the bottom. Both are not great. I think Kappa has the edge but I think phi mu is a better house tha Kappa or axo.

FYI lots if fights at FSU between Kd, Dg , zeta on which house is top. Adpi is number 4 at FSU .

By: Hell no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.