facebook

thoughts on adpi?

by: :)))))

I'm just curious what everyone thinks of ADPi? I've been thinking about rushing them in the fall because I know they will have fall recruitment but I don't know what the stereotype of their sisterhood is.

Posted By: :)))))
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

ADPi is full of rando's at the moment, but they're slowly forming their own group of girls. Right now its an odd mixture of girls who aren't committed enough to the lifestyle, and a national sorority that is overcommitted to creating a top tier organization. It has created a weird clash of point systems, and half assed events, and weird turnout, but overall they do mean well and I think are all just lost kittens searching for a lioness to lead them to the pride land that is being better than KD

By: Truth
#2  by: Rolly colly   

ADPi is great nationally but the chapter at Rollins is just new. They've gotten way better and they have a good mix of girls who are into different things. They've 100% started better off than DZ and with KD slowly getting worse and worse there's a good chance they become too tier within the next couple of years

By: Rolly colly
#3  by: ChiPsi   

Never trust an ADPi

By: ChiPsi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.