facebook

rank of sororities based only on social life

by: Rollys Rollin

Chi O - chi hoe
KD/ADPi - KD goes out a lot but everyone's getting fed up with their crap//ADPi goes out a lot but is new and still has to build their rep some more
DZ - literally never see them out except at the club on the rare occasion
AOii - never go out but I don't think they're about that so whatever they're cool with
NCM - really only see them going into/out of their house

Posted By: Rollys Rollin
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Filling in   

This is pretty close to true, but I can add a bit. DZs flood the X Club parties, which are actually starting to get kind of decent, but I don't think they go clubbing a lot. There are girls in AOPi that love to go out and actually party really hard, but there's only a few of them. NCM mostly sticks to itself and will go to Backbooth or Latin Night at Gilt but they don't go out with other Greeks.

By: Filling in
#2  by: yaya   

I feel this original ranking. Chi O is top and generally will ride off their rep for recruitment -- will totally get the best pledge class just for their rep.
KD- Might do better than chi o only because they're been dirty rushing the hellllll out of the freshmen but everyone on a freshmen is getting fed up with them
ADPI- new and still has to build up their rep bc they can't ride off it like KD/Chi O can and they also don't dirty rush so they kinda set themselves back by that
DZ - new but not as new as ADPi, they don't go out really, don't do well with philanthropy, arent great nationally, also think theyre better than they are
AOii- i personally love them because they're so nice but in the larger scale they're almost irrelevant. they don't go out and they have the highest GPA on campus, plus some of them are kinda... off ?
NCM - do they exist anymore? LMK

By: yaya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.