facebook

truth timeeeee

by: future rusher

so y'all say phi mu is number one, but WHY are they number one? just very curious. I hear lots good things about them, they are gorgeous, classy, but i also here their sisterhood is kinda nonexistent. Like they just are cliquey. Then i hear KDs are kinda mean. and i hear dphie's are gorgeous too, raise the most money, but likes to party buuut they have a super close sisterhood. and those seem to be the top 3 at ksu. but why? besides looks, why is phi mu placed number one if their sisterhood is "nonexistent"? on their class? or what? totally just wondering and trying to figure it out! thanks :)

Posted By: future rusher
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

They're sisterhood isn't bad at all and Kd isn't top three they're a disputed #3 with aoII. Dphie is good here but phi mu tops them all coming from a guy that has seen every sorority a lot over the years they won't be less then 1 for awhile.

By: Yeah
#2  by: Who cares   

Every sorority has something to offer go out and see me for yourself

By: Who cares
by: i careJun 21, 2014 6:55:26 PM

no duh. I'm just curious as to why everyone is willing to cut someones throat over saying phi mu is number one? obviously each sorority is different, everyone just makes a big deal about them and id like to know why.

By: i care
#3  by: well   

phi mu is very involved and always around campus and being at anything. They do have a large selection of pretty girls as well. They also win a lot of awards and have had the highest gpa overall as a sorority.

By: well
#4  by: ….   

They're good at recruiting so they end up getting really pretty classes but the rest of the year they fall off the face of the earth. Terrible sisterhood. Most girls go alum as early as possible.

By: ….
#5  by: no?   

Coming from a guys point of view they have the best sisterhood prettiest girls i see them the most and are not as nearly stuck up as dphie or kd the only other sorority guyslike almostas much is aoll

By: no?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.