facebook

Guys and girls. 2023 unbiased

by: Tbh

Guys

PKP SAE

No one here resembles anything close to top groups at most other schools but these 2 are still low key pretty good.

Upper Mid
KA DX DSP

The last of the more active fraternities with at least half of them being moderately cool and less awkward guys. Not bad to look into kind of fun.

Lower Mid
OX SN (DTD)

The best of the rest rn. OX is now KSU's creepiest group with Delt mostly gone, SN is more than a little nerdy and Delt are always in trouble. Still have events often but the guys here are questionable.

Girls

DPhiE

The only top sorority left, now that PM's favs are all gone (KS PKA DTD) and are too stuck up to hang with anyone else except PKP and SAE sometimes. DPhiE though? They are just solid and easily the most desired for guys here.

Upper Mid
PM AOll ZTA

All 3 do stuff and haven't had any scandals or reputations for having girls drop out before initiation. All 3 have been solid for awhile now.

Lower Mid
KD AZD GPB

AZD is the newest sorority here, that's why they are here. KD isn't much newer and is dealing with scandals and image issues, used to be more popular but now they only hang with lower mids. GPB is a solid group of girls and hasn't been here so long either, moving up for sure.

Bottom
No bottom sororities at KSU.

Posted By: Tbh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ksu   

Switch DSP and OX and ZTA and KD. Everything else is about right

By: Ksu
by: LololNov 22, 2023 11:55:04 AM

OX is not close to mid or top rn. They continue to bid creepy kids and sororities have still blacklisted them.

By: Lolol
#2  by: @Tbh   

I don’t get how dphie is top when they can’t keep numbers. Every year they have girls drop like flies because they care more about image than sisterhood. If you don’t look like their top insta girls you’ll never be relevant and that’s just facts. I haven’t seen them promote their philanthropy in so long it just looks like more of a chore than something they actually care about. The only thing I’ll give them is the diversity.

By: @Tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.