facebook

Coming to KSU in the fall, rushing fraternities.

by: Question

When will KSU get PKA and KS back? Are they already back? Are they as good as they used to be if they are?

My older cousin was in a frat at UGA when these guys were around and he told me these 2 were the only ones worth rushing according to his friends who were here while he was at UGA. Is that the case now? Is it mostly boring outside of these 2 or have other groups improved and filled in?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

Pike has been back for a few years now. KS is able to come back starting this fall I think but idk if they are. Probably won't be as good as they were (pike definitely isn't) unless they get their old alumni to help them.

KS had a pretty active alumni network before that helped them get houses and stuff. Just like OX and SN do.

By: Yeah
by: PIKE?May 8, 2023 7:34:33 PM

Where? It would be nice must be underground. Not listed as an expansion on their website. Many of my friends are PIKE at other schools and dont know anything about it. Are you a GEED that doesnt know the difference in PIKE and PI Kapp ?

By: PIKE?
#2  by: Yup   

KS and PKA I think are both eligible, they just haven't. It would take a lot of people being interested in chartering a new fraternity. We have plenty of smallish groups that are eliminating the need for these 2 (plus Delt) to return to campus.

By: Yup
by: Hmm...May 30, 2023 1:23:51 PM

Could I start interest in the chapters by trying to put together enough people for a charter? I'm a Pike legacy, and half of my older friends are KS at UGA, so I'm thinking about it.

By: Hmm...
#3  by: Alum   

It would be very hard to bring both or one of these fraternities back to where they were or even close to where they were. If greek life at ksu wasnt the way it is now since it has changed i would say they’d go for it but right now i would rather not have them ruin their legacy with 20 or so weird new dudes. Everybody in these two have graduated or too old. I’d say they just not do it until ksu gets better at doing greek life cause they both would just fail and be disappointment if they came back today

By: Alum
by: IdkJul 2, 2023 3:01:11 PM

I wouldn't say they would for sure fail, due to their reputations and I think the big factor would be whether or not KS can reactivate their old alumni network, Pike didn't have much of one.

If their alumni can come together and get houses together like they did before, (KS PKA DX and I think DTD all used to have houses in pine tree they would rage in) then they would be able to get back strong.

By: Idk
#4  by: Lolol   

They probably won't be able to come back, especially not Pike after what happened.

By: Lolol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.