facebook

Potentially rushing

by: heyy:)

I’m planning on rushing a sorority and am the first in my family to be in Greek life. What is personality of the sororities here and which one am I most likely to stay in all four years?

Posted By: heyy:)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Loaded question   

Lets wait for the first response which will lets us know which sorority posted this.

By: Loaded question
#2  by: @heyy:)   

It really depends on how you feel in the sorority to know if you’ll actually stay all four years because to be honest there’s some people who are never involved and still stay all four years

By: @heyy:)
#3  by: miss girl    

nobody in my family was in Greek life, in fact my parents didn’t want me going through recruitment but I did anyways, i am happy where I am and I have friends in every sorority and trust me all sororities have Their own drama it just depends which sorority YOU like most during recruitment. if you take anything from this website take that

By: miss girl
#4  by: me   

keep in mind once you join you can see every chapter has their own issues and each chapter will have clicks, partiers, etc.

PHIMU are the nice cutesie girls and don't have too many events
DPHIE are the liberals but have a decent sisterhood
GAMMA are nice but don't do much and small chapter
ZETA kinda keep to themselves but are all nice
KD these are the girls that peeked in high school but are still trying to keep their image up kinda stuck up
AOII hosts more events but defiantly has clicks do a good job frat mixing
AXID stuck on one frat, don't mingle kinda more shy girls

to stay in it all four years you have to get involved from the start its really up to you to make the most of it and get out what you want.

By: me
#5  by: Omg    

My friend is in the “best” sorority here and still dropped because she felt it wasn’t for her anymore. I’m in a “middle tier” sorority and i really enjoy it, I want to stay in for all four years. It really depends on if you feel the sorority life is for you. You can also make friends outside the sorority but if you’re thinking about rushing- do it.

By: Omg
by: Curious Jul 10, 2022 12:04:51 PM

What are the rankings for each

By: Curious
by: @CuriousAug 20, 2022 10:04:25 AM

Top:Phi Mu & Dphie
Mid: KD & AOII
Low Mid: ZTA & AXiD & GPhiB

By: @Curious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.