facebook

is the ifc website up to date?

by: Incoming Freshmen

So going through the other post i see theirs two new fraternities on campus but i don't see them on the website? do i have to wait until rush for them to be unveiled? or how does that work?
does anyone know what they are called? and are they good? is it confirmed what they are?

whats a good way to get a look at Greek or student life on campus?

Posted By: Incoming Freshmen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: CooperTires   

@ato_ksu
@owlsbarstool
@kennesawifc
@kennesawzta
@kennesawthetaxi
@kennesawifc
@ksugammaphibeta
@kennesaw_delts
@pikappksu
@deltasigksu

Sigma Pi is a colony and they dont have active members so dont know why there are still up.

ATO is coming onto campus this fall will be there first rush and Theta Xi just got on campus but not sure why they arent on the website

cant speak for ATO but Theta Xi won Greek Week. there dynamic is really weird. half of them are Marietta kids and then the other half are good tier Greeks. honestly cant tell you if they are going to flop or not but we will see.
just because they won Greek week on there first try i say they are worth watching

By: CooperTires
#2  by: Cam   

I wouldn’t recommend rushing a fraternity that isn’t chartered...it usually takes years for a fraternity to be recognized by the school and sororities. If you’re interested in rushing, sign up at KSUIFC.com and you’ll get contacted by fraternities so you can get to know them before rush formally starts.

By: Cam
#3  by: Scrappy the Owl   

By: Scrappy the Owl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.