facebook

actual greek rankings? top tier? middle tier?

by: New Rush

Do people care at this school? What are the actual greek rankings? Which sorority has the best sisterhood?

Posted By: New Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rit   

I agree with the above.

1. ASA and AZD
2. DPhiE and SSS
3. ZTA

By: rit
by: personSep 1, 2016 11:47:20 PM

ASA is not top lol

By: person
by: @personSep 2, 2016 12:22:36 PM

Clearly they are haha

By: @person
#2  by: GreekGuy   

As fraternity man not particularly close with only one sorority, this is my honest opinion.

Sisterhood:
Honestly all sororities besides ZTA seem to really have a strong sisterhood. I'm sorry ZTA but I've heard time and time again how you guys sleep with each others' boyfriends and have witnessed drama firsthand.

Philanthropy:
ZTA is on top of their GAME when it comes to community service and PR. They always show up in numbers. The other sororities are pretty good too. DPhiE could step up their game though...

Parties:
DPhiE is basically a fraternity when it comes to partying. They're so much fun and do NOT rely on any fraternities for driving or alcohol unless specified otherwise. They are awesome. ASA and Tri Sigma don't really show up to the party scene. AXiD leaves early and ZTA doesn't do much besides talk amongst themselves.

Hotness:
Okay this is tricky, TriSigma is nice but nothing to look at. Same with ASA. Nice girls but nothing much. ZTA is riding an old rep and still pulls in hot chicks every so often but they've gotten bland. However, right now it seems to be AXiD and DPhiE that have the hottest girls. DPhiE's fall 2015 class is a total smokeshow.

By: GreekGuy
by: Wait what?Nov 19, 2015 7:24:51 AM

I agree with a lot of what you said except the ASA not really showing up to the party scene. Any party I go to I see at least 5 ASA's. I think they're typically split up among Phi Tau, AEPi and Phi Psi, but there's always girls at their parties. You must be in a different fraternity.

By: Wait what?
#3  by: greek   

I agree with most of what Greek Guy said, but yeah, disagree on the ASA part. I see them at parties all the time. They're a cool, well-rounded sorority. ZTA does well with philanthropy and PR but god damn the "sisterhood" (hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahhahahaha) is a joke. They're all terrible to each other and I've seen one big physically slap her little across the face at a party while drunk. If they didn't do all the fundraising they do they would constantly be in way more trouble than they are now.

By: greek
#4  by: @greek guy   

Wtf are you talking about ASA parties all the time

By: @greek guy
#5  by: Nice try   

Here are the real rankings for the girl that can't seem to read.

By: Nice try
#6  by: Weird   

Seems like a lot of comments have been deleted.

Top: ASA and DPhiE
Middle: AXiD and SSS
Bottom: ZTA

Like the previous comments said, as long as Zta is at the bottom the rankings are accurate.

By: Weird

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.