facebook

kappa vs. theta

by: urgirl

What's the difference? Is Theta just better because Kappas are known as party girls?

Posted By: urgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: spider   

Both are hot but kkg is generally seen as more wild

By: spider
by: SpidgalOct 22, 2014 9:49:30 PM

I would say kappa better. Kappa actually has real sisterhood

By: Spidgal
#2  by: Easyer   

kappa by far. Not even a question.

By: Easyer
#3  by: ur   

theta is smarter, doesn't kkg have the lowest gpa?

By: ur
#4  by: spider   

who has the better sisterhood? I have heard that kappas aren't very nice to each other

By: spider
#5  by: junior   

both top but i guess it's just personal preference...i like theta more i think they're a bit more well rounded/less crazy but kappa is hot and fun too

By: junior
#6  by: d   

theta is only closer because they take girls who were already friends. kappa is more diverse which causes some tension...

By: d
#7  by: solo   

Kappa is much better than Theta. I am laughing at some of the comments about smarts. Kappa has some extremely smart girls; top of their classes in their respective colleges. They are well rounded and have a great sisterhood. I think sometimes jealousy plays a roll in comments on here. Kappa is the sorority to be in. Theta is a close second.

By: solo
#8  by: dolo   

When I went through rush, first night I loved both...after that, with each night I realized how artificial Theta is. All the girls are blonde and have personalities of rocks...talked about Theta thanksgiving with one sister for 20 minutes (sorry what more can I say about mashed potatoes?).
Kappa's consistently made me laugh each night of rush, and I could see how diverse the girls were. Even though there wasn't one "typical" Kappa, they all had one thing in common- social competence. You could tell they actually had substance to them. A sense of humor!! Something theta rarely picks up.

By: dolo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.