facebook

accurate frat ranks and descriptions

by: Skrt skrt

Top:
KA - Gotta hand it to them. This wasn’t the best year for SPE, but also not the worst. And yet the boys of KA managed to pull a GOD TIER pc and claim their #1 spot. Not even a single minute of their parties has been dry.
SPE - Threw some good bangers. Lodges were packed, just a bit less so than before. Still solidly top tier, but slightly declining interest.
Fiji - Just what you’d expect from Fiji. A+ pc, the best lodges on campus. Solid, typical year.

Middle:
SAE - had a rough first semester. Though not on-campus they still pull a decent pc. Additionally girls are still losing interest. Despite that, they still retain their spot as the top fraternity in the middle tier.
Lambda - Second in mid tier because these boys are not quite at the solid middle tier level of SAE. They are a decent fraternity with chill guys. Pulled some pretty good pledges, getting some KA rejects. Expect crawfish boil to be another banger. If SAE continues to fall, they could surpass them.

Lower Middle:

Kap Sig - Huge year for them. Somehow their pc had a decent amount of kids who were dirty rushing SAE last semester. The pc wasn’t as big as last year, but they were actually really high quality. Continued having great on campus lodges, though apparently they no longer serve hot dogs. These boys could start climbing into solid middle with another strong pc.

Theta Chi - Still dropping hard. Fell out of the middle tier this semester. Girls have been losing interest in Theta Chi. No one really shows up to their lodges as frequently. Their pc is so-so with some dweebs. There has been a declining interest in this fraternity

Bottom:
Sig Chi - Solidly bottom tier again and likely staying here. Being off campus has really hindered freshman interest for them. Good, fun group of guys but really weird and known for the watermelon scandal.
Dke - They brand their pledges and have low campus presence. Chill guys. Don’t really know much beyond that.

Posted By: Skrt skrt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: spidurs   

you mixed up ka and theta chi

By: spidurs
by: brahJan 22, 2020 12:55:04 PM

yeah no

By: brah
by: magaNov 5, 2023 2:19:34 PM

lolol

By: maga
#2  by: UR   

From a girl’s perspective here’s how I see it:
KA
SPE
Fiji
Lambda
Kap Sig
SAE
Theta Chi
Sig Chi
DKE

By: UR
by: HAHAHAJan 22, 2020 12:58:34 PM

maybe if you’re a kappa

By: HAHAHA
by: ??Apr 23, 2021 8:41:41 PM

someone doesnt like sae

By: ??
#3  by: um i don’t think so   

in my opinion.... these are the most relevant
SPE
Theta Chi
Sig Chi
SAE

~the rest~

By: um i don’t think so
by: Chief called againJan 22, 2020 7:03:54 PM

lmao do you go to vcu or something? cuz this ain’t it

By: Chief called again
by: uhhhhhhhFeb 3, 2020 12:22:53 PM

i think theta chi made this

By: uhhhhhhh
#4  by: Chaddeus   

Damn. Cutting through all the BS, there is no ranking more accurate than this. Props.

By: Chaddeus
#5  by: spider   

KA above spe? idk about that one yet dude

By: spider
by: daddyJan 24, 2020 4:09:06 PM

KA had a banger pledge class, honestly fiji will probably pass spe after just sophomore fall rush

By: daddy
#6  by: Truth   

Shut up theta

By: Truth
by: TruthJan 27, 2020 6:38:36 AM

I apologize for making this earlier comment. I was drunk and vomited in a parking lot and wanted to blow off some steam by making a fool of myself on greekrank. Sorry for all the thetas I went after and all the posts I spammed.

By: Truth
by: LolFeb 5, 2020 5:32:59 PM

Haha lol what a good commentxd

By: Lol
by: bloworblowFeb 7, 2020 8:28:11 PM

refer to name

By: bloworblow
#7  by: Big fax   

bump.

By: Big fax
#8  by: Crutcher   

The amount of quality in this ranking is unreal. Any other order is a self rank imo

By: Crutcher
#9  by: Yes!   

this is it

By: Yes!
#10  by: yall never learn   

bump again

By: yall never learn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.