facebook

end of fall frat ranks

by: Accurate

Top Tier
Sig Chi: Still top even tho kicked off campus. Lack of freshman interest but still get all the Thetas.
SAE: Top again and also off campus. More freshman interest than Sig Chi.

SPE: Def dropping but still top.

Mid Tier
Theta Chi: Top of mid tier. Solid PC and getting solid freshman out to events. Get a solid mix of all sororities besides Theta.
Lambda: Getting good freshman interest and had a real solid PC. Get a solid mix of KD, Tri delt, and Pi Phi.
KA: Barely getting any freshman interest. Decent PC but dropping. Still get a mix of KD, Tri delt, and Pi Phi.

Bottom Tier
DKE: Still don't know who these guys are, but apparently are better than Fiji?
Fiji: Not typic frat guys but heard they are chill and nice
Kap Sig: No hot dogs anymore

Posted By: Accurate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: A   

SAE can handle being off campus but Sig Chi is clearly struggling as they have to joint nearly every party. There is little freshmen interest because even rushes can tell theyre dying.

SPE has had maybe one good party all year and its because nobody else had a party that night. Girls simply dont have as much interest in spe, and if SAE, Sig Chi, or even theta chi have an event the same night nobody will go to spe. They had to cancel a party halfway thru because nobody showed up.

Theta chi has a chance to pass SPE if they get a solid pc and spes parties continue to flop.

Lambda has had successful events all year long and has certainly passed KA already, and with an email list of maybe 5 total freshman KA isnt looking too hot.

Dke, fiji, and kap sig are still whack and will need a miracle if they want to go anywhere status wise.

By: A
by: The Jolliest of Fellows Dec 2, 2019 11:18:55 PM

Do you even go to Richmond. These ranking are ass. What planet do you live on where Lambda is higher than DKE?

By: The Jolliest of Fellows
by: @JolliestDec 3, 2019 8:32:05 AM

What even is DKE. Pretty sure Slavic club has more members than y’all.

By: @Jolliest
#2  by: Guest   

Sigma Phi Epsilon

Resolution 2

FINALLY RESOLVED

That the National Board of Directors will address and may take charter action on any chapter which refuses to implement a complete substance-free policy by August 1, 2020

By: Guest
by: YeetDec 1, 2019 2:34:11 PM

Softer than a pillow after laundry day with next level fabric softener

By: Yeet
#3  by: Deak   

Hello I am planning inni rushs deake and sig chi. Wish me luck bois.

By: Deak
by: HiDec 6, 2019 6:33:29 PM

Hi I’m going to outi inni rush kappa shmegma cuz I heard of the machine

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.