facebook

actually accurate frat ranks and descriptions

by: Skrt

Frats

Top Tier
1. Sig Chi: had a rough second semester and was disaffiliated by nationals. No longer on campus but still managed to pull a A+ quality pc. Despite the obstacles, continue being the overall best fraternity at Richmond.
2. SAE: very usual year for SAE. Threw some bangers and pulled a very good pc. Continue thriving off campus.
Upper Middle Tier
1. Theta Chi: Had a huge year. Pulled a pc with a fair amount of kids who had been dirty rushing Sig Chi in the fall. Didn't take as big of a pc as the previous years but the quality of the pc was top notch. Continued having great on campus lodges. With another solid pc these guys could start creeping into the top tier.
2. SPE: Continue to fall. Dropped out of the top tier this year. Girls just aren't as interested in SPE as they used to be. Had some good lodges and house parties, but just aren't as packed as they used to be. Pulled a solid pc but that still couldn't make up for the declining interest in the fraternity as a whole.
Middle Tier
1. KA: Solidly middle tier once again. Got some cool guys and some dweebs in their pc. Threw some huge house parties this year, but lodges continue to drag them down in the rankings. Good, fun group of guys but just solidly middle tier.

2. Lambda: A space after KA because these guys aren't quite up to that solid middle tier quality KA is. Chill fraternity with a lot of nice guys. Pulled a decent pc, picking up some top tier rejects at the last moment. Crawfish boil as usual was a banger, but they didn't throw many other solid parties besides that. Fun group of guys with the potential to close the gap between them and KA.
Lower Middle Tier
1. DKE: Don't know much about these kids but they pulled an actual pretty good pc. Small fraternity who is finally getting onto campus this upcoming year. Have a super close brotherhood. Look for them starting to make a name for themselves this upcoming year.
2. Fiji: On the bridge of lower middle tier and bottom tier. Don't know much about these guys. They seem nice. Get mostly DGs and Pi phis at their parties. Step above Kap Sig but there's a bit of a gap between them and the middle tier.
Bottom Tier
1. Kap Sig: Get lots of girls to come through their lodge for hot dogs. Don't know much else.

Posted By: Skrt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ye   

This is the most up to date info for all you incoming freshman. Pretty spot on ranking wise. This post deserves endless bumps

By: Ye
#2  by: Nice try!   

OX lives on this website to gas themselves up. Please chill. Constantly saying you are above spe or creeping into the top tier isn't gonna make it true.

By: Nice try!
by: SoftJul 3, 2019 11:39:01 AM

Sounds like you're just crying because you know your fraternity is tanking. Rankings change with the times bud. SPE's time is over

By: Soft
#3  by: mmm   

spe is definitely soft but they didn’t drop down

By: mmm
#4  by: lol   

Maybe how guys see it, but from a girl’s perspective that isn’t it...
Sig Chi
SAE
SPE
Theta Chi
KA
DKE
Fiji
Lambda
Kap Sig

By: lol
by: HaHaJul 9, 2019 12:55:49 PM

This is funny!

By: HaHa
by: In Your DreamsJul 9, 2019 12:58:22 PM

Girl's perspective LOL. Maybe if you're a pi phi or DG!

By: In Your Dreams
by: ?Jul 10, 2019 5:13:52 PM

Lambda getting hate, they’re not that low

By: ?
by: Girls perspective Jul 11, 2019 12:21:53 AM

Yeah, that’s more accurate than the ranking at the top

By: Girls perspective
by: $Jul 11, 2019 8:11:59 AM

I heard there are multiple Lambda bros who have slept with each other. GAAAAYYYYYY!

By: $
by: ConfusedJul 11, 2019 10:38:31 AM

As a girl not in pi phi or DG I don't get this? I don't know a single one of my sisters who have ever gone to a DKE party. I don't think I even know more than two people in that fraternity. And every time I've gone to a Fiji event its full of GDIs, DGs, and Pi Phis. They are all nice girls but I know all my sister would rather go to lambda and KA than DKE and Fiji.

By: Confused
by: @lol @girls perspectiveJul 12, 2019 4:18:07 PM

Fiji finding more and more creative ways to self rank. Congrats guys. Get off greek rank

By: @lol @girls perspective
by: KapSwagJul 17, 2019 3:47:08 PM

Every fraternity besides Kappa Swag

By: KapSwag
by: @ConfusedJul 18, 2019 11:43:11 AM

This is not entirely true. Most girls whether GDI's or in greek life go to every fraternities events. Some girls definitely go to certain fraternities more than others. You are correct that it seems as though the majority of girls who go to Fiji on a regular basis are from Pi Phi or DG, or are GDIs, but Kappas, KDs, and Tri Delts also go to Fiji some too.

By: @Confused
#5  by: Bump   

Bump lets keep this thread at the top

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.