Page 1 of 1
#1  by: senior   

1. theta
2. kappa
3. kd
4. tri delta
5. pi phi
6. dg

Theta got their usuals. Kappa took some randos--overall not a bad pc, but not the type of girls they usually recruit. Will be interested to see how it pans out. KD was surprising--got a lot who I could've seen in kappa and some theta. DDD--the usual as well, seem to be streamlining into their nicegirl/god squad rep with KD competing with them in middle tier. Still solid. Pi Phi and DG--usual as well, don't know their girls as much. Pi phi looks like they could have some gems.

By: senior
#2  by: frat   

My take on it:

1. KD/DDD
2. Theta/Kappa
2. PiPhi/Dg

I know this is unorthodox with this ranking however it is about pledge classes and Theta and kappa had pretty bad PC's (a well discussed fact this year). They are always ranked up top however I wouldnt consider them there this go around.
Pledge Class wise, I would have to say they are below KD AND DDD. These two got girls that are attractive, yet down to earth people that know how to have a fun time as well .
Theta and Kappa definitely got attractive chicks but from my experience, that is about all there is to them. definitely fun, but not much substance to them which is a shame.
PiPhi and DG got their usuals by Pi phi did really well this year with some great quality girls

By: frat
by: lolFeb 28, 2017 2:27:11 PM

DDD got one of the worst pcs. definitely some nice girls but you're not fooling anyone.

By: lol
by: yeahMar 14, 2017 11:44:30 PM

Agreed, its more like
1. KAO
2. KD/KKG (not saying KKG didnt get good girls cus they did. but literally all the older kappas hated the pledge class that showed up on bid day. Not sure you can say they had one of the best pcs when they cried on bid day and texted girls who went theta to yell at them for not preffing kappa)
3. DDD/PiPhi/Dg

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.